FROM EASTBOUND or WESTBOUND 287 (CROSS WESTCHESTER EXPRESSWAY):
- Take Exit 5 (RT-119 S) toward White Plains – go 1.3 miles
- Turn right onto Bank Street – go 0.2 miles
- Make a left into 10 Bank Street access road (immediately before the Mercedes-Benz dealership)
- The parking garage is on the left
- Park in designated VISITOR parking spaces
- SHORT TERM: 10 Bank Street offers VISITOR parking for up to 2 hours.
- LONG TERM: There is a parking lot located across the street from 10 Bank Street. The cost is $7.00 for the day.
FROM NEW YORK CITY:
- Take theHenry Hudson Parkway/Saw Mill Parkwayto I-287 East
- Follow the From Eastbound I-287 directions above
- Take theHutchinson River Parkwayor I-95 to I-287 West
- Follow the From Westbound I-287: directions above
FROM LONG ISLAND:
Throgs Neck or Whitestone Bridge onto the New England Thruway. Take Exit 21 onto 287 (From the East).
FROM NEW JERSEY:
Garden State Parkway onto the New York State Thruway across the Tappan Zee Bridge. Take Exit 8 onto 287 (From the West). OR George Washington Bridge onto Henry Hudson Parkway onto Saw Mill River Parkway. Take Exit 7 onto the New York State Thruway. Exit immediately at Exit 8 onto 287 (From the West).
New England Thruway, Merritt Parkway or 684 onto 287 (From the East).
FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK:
New York State Thruway across Tappan Zee Bridge. Take Exit 8 onto 287 (From the West).
BY TRAIN FROM NEW YORK CITY: (800-METROINFO or 212-532-4900)
Take Metro North Harlem Line to White Plains.
- TwoFour is a five minute walk from the White Plains train station. Exit the platform via the southernmost staircase. Make a right and walk one block up to Bank Street. Make a right and walk the equivalent of a block and a half. 10 Bank Street will be on the left side of the street immediately after you cross Martine Avenue.
- By taxi, TwoFour is a one minute ride from the White Plains Station. Taxis are located at the bottom of the stairs at the curb in the parking lot adjacent to the train platforms.
FROM WESTCHESTER COUNTY AIRPORT:
Follow signs to Interstate 684 South onto 287 (From the East).